Hiring an Executive Assistant (EA) is the first step in embracing growth and excellence for your organization. Today’s Executive Assistants are operational thought partners who are equipped to support you and your business goals. We’ll guide you through some important options to consider when working with an EA, and if you should hire part-time or full-time support.
Need support ASAP? Base’s EA talent pool is the largest in the industry. We’re ready to match you with an assistant in no time – get EA support now.
Why choose part-time Executive Assistant support
The candidate pool is greatly expanded
- There is an immense amount of talent and experience in the part-time EA space.
It makes economic sense
- Work with a proactive gatekeeper without adding to the employee payroll.
Low risk for a high-caliber EA
- See the value of a part-time EA to determine if having an assistant is right for you.
Caters to seasonal support needs
- If your business doesn’t need year-round support, a part-time EA is the ideal solution.
Why choose full-time Executive Assistant support
Dedicated, long-term support
- More long-term project ownership and a greater commitment to your business.
More consistency and commitment
- Can lead to better long-term planning and engagement within your organization.
Increased capacity to tackle important projects
- Can generally handle larger and more complex projects or responsibilities, which means your business can grow leaps and bounds.
Find flexible and full-time EA solutions with Base
Base’s flexible and part-time service is best-in-class. With the largest EA talent pool in the industry, you can find dedicated support that aligns with your goals, values, and needs of the organization.
All of our Executive Assistants are:
- Highly-skilled and trained professionals
- Supported by the Base community (always learning and growing!)
- Enabled by Base’s software made exclusively for assistants
- Strategic thought partners and decision makers
Grow your business with an Executive Assistant
Base has elevated 200+ leaders with Executive Assistant support. Whether part-time or full-time, we’ve got something to meet every need. Get EA Support today.