Sometimes it’s the small details that really wow your executive. Remembering an anniversary, reminding them to ask about someone’s new baby, or even scheduling a quarterly oil change in advance.
You can automate these reminders for yourself using tools like Todoist, Asana, or even Google or Outlook tasks. From there, you can either add them to your executive’s task list, calendar, or weekly digest, or remind them in your weekly/daily check-ins.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- TSA Known Traveler Number, passport, and driver’s license expiration dates
- Family birthdays and anniversaries
- Work anniversaries for direct reports
- Oil change reminders/scheduling every 3 months
- Dental reminders/appointments every 6 months
- Spouse holiday reminders (2 weeks before Mother’s or Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
- Monthly or quarterly check-in texts with friends or colleagues
- Early preparation for quarterly board meetings
- October or November reminders about holiday cards and gifts
- Annual professional development or credential reminders
Save yourself some time later (and make a great impression on your executive) with recurring reminders!