UPDATED 6/10/2020: You can now watch this recording here.
Join G2 CMO Ryan Bonnici and Base CEO Paige McPheely for a discussion on prioritizing mental health in your organization.
Whether you’re an executive or administrative professional, it’s important to be putting a focus on mental health in your organization. Ryan Bonnici, CMO of G2, is also a board member for Bring Change to Mind, a mental health organization founded by actor and activist Glenn Close. Bring Change to Mind’s mission is to end the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness.
In this webinar, Ryan and Paige will be discussing how executives are leading with this mindset, and why now more than ever, every executive should be welcoming the discussion of mental health within their organization.
- Why it’s important that leadership make this a welcomed topic in the workplace
- What resources are available to people now
- How mental health awareness can transform your workspace/employees for the better (now more than ever!)
- How executives are being present and transparent with their employees
- How to learn to embrace failure and learn from it
- The important of leading with courage and humility
- Leading with positivity and trust
Watch the recording here.
Sign up for Base and manage the executives you support in a single dashboard.
About Base: Base supports the core responsibilities of an EA while accommodating the unique work style of executives. Within Base, assistants are handed the tools of elite EAs: clear and relevant updates through digests customized to your exec, the simplest way to get your revolving list of questions answered, comprehensive preference and critical information storage, and streamlined reporting that removes the hours spent creating reports down to minutes. Find more Executive-EA resources here.