Making sure your executive has reliable transportation while traveling is a top priority for most executive assistants. In today’s world of ride-sharing, there are more car service options than ever before. The problem is that sometimes Ubers and taxis come with long wait times and uncertainty as to what kind of car or driver your executive will get matched with. If you need an alternative, Blacklane may be the option you’ve been searching for!
Blacklane operates in 300+ cities globally and is a chauffeur service that can pick clients up from the airport and drive them from place to place. They can even be booked for longer periods of time if a client prefers to have a driver at his or her convenience.
Although Blacklane is more expensive than traditional taxi cabs or ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft, it boasts several perks that may make it worth the extra cost for your executive.
- You can book rides in advance or the day of, allowing you to plan ahead when putting together your executive’s trip itinerary.
- You can cancel your ride up to an hour before pick-up free of charge.
- Drivers will keep you updated via text prior to your ride.
- Drivers watch flight statuses, so they will know if your executive’s flight is on time or running late without your supervision.
- Possibly Blacklane’s best benefit: Chauffers will wait at airports for up to 60 minutes free of charge (15 minutes at other pick-up locations). You won’t have to worry that your executive’s ride will leave while he or she is waiting to collect a bag or get through customs.
Blacklane operates with professional drivers and reliable vehicles, giving you confidence that your executive is in good hands.
If you need further convincing, check out Blacklane’s reviews! Everyone loves the company’s superior safety and reliability. Many people choose Blacklane over ride-sharing when traveling alone, traveling in an unfamiliar city or country, or when sending family members (such as teens) on lone ventures.
If you are looking for a reliable ride for your executive’s next trip, consider Blacklane! You won’t regret it.
Put 4+ hours back into your week.
Base helps 1,000s of assistants put time back into their week, be more productive, and impress their executives.